Replay Replay

Amazing! I've quit at room 12 because of the frustration. An epic game. I'm wondering why didn't it give me 1st degree RAGE. =]

Battery Efficient Battery Efficient

Found the HARD MODE and Battery=Lives cheats. Care to give a list, pretty please? :)
Nice game.

LeviRamirez responds:

I Would like them to keep them mostly a secret but I will share one just because you asked nicely :)

[ A,A,B,B,Up,Down, Right, = Play as Meat boy!]

(Also, to anyones who is curious there are a total of 8 Codes, so keep searching ;)

Home Story: 1971 Home Story: 1971

Soo sad... but the ending was not as clear as I hoped for. What actually happened? (Or there isn't any specific story?)
And the clock puzzle... HARDCORE. =)

Past the Suicide Tree Past the Suicide Tree

I expected the opposite ending =] This brightened my day.

hotdogtopus responds:

:) Thanks for the 5 stars.

Blue Lights #4 Blue Lights #4

Amazingly Done!

But I don't know why since (and including) BL #3 I'm not hearing any music... :(

JackAstral responds:

What device are playing on? Sound works for me on my iPhone, as well as my laptop

Are you sure you didn't accidentally mute it?

One Of You One Of You

Very nice and all (obviously I mean sober and deathful) but I still wonder how could I have got the password for the man's computer. (4 digits long). Care to help? :)

ZeroDigitZ responds:

>>>Spoilers<<<

4= Four Gas Canisters

12= Noon

1= One Of You

To get these answers you have to read both notes inside the study room.

Noe: the survivor Noe: the survivor

Pretty nice! But I don't see the reason of making blocks.

Lonely Guy's Dating Sim Lonely Guy's Dating Sim

Well the game is not to bright.
But the MUSIC is VERY, VERY well-fit! :D (Care to share the author and name of the song? )

StaticSkull responds:

read the credits under the game :)
music by cank

L.EGS PLATFORM GAME L.EGS PLATFORM GAME

Ill rank it as a classic-styled game. Nice, clean, Minecraftish... almost perfect! =] (There are some game mechanics that ate half a star)

Hex Realms Hex Realms

It's a good concept, but the graphics, the functionality (no game over when at 0 population) , the absence of features like woodcutters and other types of building, make this game pretty boring... and the music is melancholic (sort of) , which should be replaced by some "neutral-to-happy" songs. (yes, not only one)
There is A LOT of room to improve. But making this game as it is is still an achievement! ;)

PyramidInteractive responds:

So, when you mention woodcutters, would you like to see the people actually performing work, with the ability to assign them to a tile?
I'm looking forward to developing this a lot further, thank you for the feedback!